- Carnosaur: Toe bone.
- ?Megalosaur: Vertebra.
- Ankylosaur: Two vertebrae and rib.
- ?Titanosaur: Rib.
- Hypsilophodont: Pelvis section, toe bone.
- ?Titanosaur: Footprints.
- Medium Theropod: Claw and finger bone.
- ?Tyrannosaurid: Toe bone.
- Several Dinosaurs I cannot ID.
Let's use this to attract more users. We will get FLOODS of them! I don't feel like becoming a member at the moment though. :|
Auspex will be an Admin if he joins.Read more >
Bold means my favorites.
- 5 Jurassic Dinosaur bone pieces. Including a Polished One!
- 3 Trilobites. An Elrathia Kingii, a Gerastos and this small Bolivian Trilobite I can't identify. I knew years ago.
- Polished petrified wood.
- 2 Spinosaurus teeth.
- 2 Mosasaur teeth.
- Alligator tooth.
- Dyrosaurus tooth.
- Various Shark teeth.
- Many Ammonites. Including a GIANT One!
- Possible piece of marine Reptile Bone. Field collected.
*Unidentified Titanosaur egg shell.
- 2 Ferns.
- Several Shells.
- HUGE block of stone with Shells.
- Polished Goniatite.
*Piece of AMBER!
*Piece of Moa bone. Field collected.
*Several shell fragments in situ.
*Shells in rock. Just shells, but darn cool! And VERY heavy!
- Possible Dinosaur toe bone. Field collected. In 5 pieces, b…
Here's my fossil collection listing. Bold indicates my personal favorites.
- Spinosaurus aegypticus tooth. Mid Cretaceous. Found south of Taouz, Morrocco.
- Carcharodon Megalodon tooth.
- A huge whale vertebra. Miocene.
- Cute little snake fossil.
- Knightia fossil. A common fish. Found in the Green River Formation, Wyoming.
- Horn coral. 325 mya, give or take. Found in the Confusion Range in Millard County, Utah.
- Small gastropod fossil. Carboniferous.
- Brachiopod. Tiny.
- Fossil Algae. Cambrian. Found in the Marjam Formation, Millard County, Utah.
- A crinoid stem. In amazing condition, and one of my faves.
- A small ammonite. Species unknown, but judging from my research it could be a Meekoceras.
- A tiny trilobite, Elrathia kingii, in some rock. Found in the House Range, Ante…